10 Examples of Good Nanny Needed Ads
When you post a nanny ad online or in the newspaper, it is important to provide as much information about the schedule, children, pay, location, duties and experience requirements for the job. The more detail you can give, the more likely you are to get qualified applicants to respond to your ad.
- A young professional couple with three children in (specific area of your city) seeks part-time nanny to work Monday, Wednesday and Friday from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. Pay is between $13 and $16 per hour. Email or call at (your phone number).
- Single mother with two children needs a nanny in the mornings to get her kids off to school. Hours are 6:30 a.m. to 8 a.m. Please call me at (your phone number) to set up an interview.
- Family with one child wants to hire a mother or grandmother to care for our newborn boy. We need care from 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m., Monday through Friday. Light housecleaning also requested while baby sleeps. Email us your resume and a short statement of why this would work well for you.
- Single dad with one son seeks after-school help from 3:00 to 6:30. My son is 6 years old, and I would need you to pick him up from (name of elementary school) at 3:00 p.m. and take him home. Start preparing dinner for both of us about 5:45, and help him take a bath. Call me at (your phone number).
- I need a night nanny three nights a week. Sometimes I work from 6:00 p.m. to 6:00 a.m., and other nights, I work from 8:00 p.m. to 4:00 a.m. I know a week ahead of time when I will have to work. Duties would involve feeding my three year-old daughter, giving her a bath, playing with her and putting her to bed. Call me at (your phone number).
- Single parent needs part-time nanny, Monday, Tuesday and Thursday from 7:00 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. for one 5 year-old girl in (your city). Email me your qualifications.
- Four children (8, 4, 2, and 6 months) need one great nanny. Hours: 9 a.m. to 7 p.m. Monday through Friday. Occasional weekend hours. Light housekeeping included. $15 per hour. Contact me via email.
- Older working couple has 3 young teenagers that need after-school transportation to/from soccer, ballet and music lessons in (your city). Pay is $13 per hour. Use our car. Call us at (your number) or email.
- Nanny with teaching certificate needed to provide tutoring services and after-school transportation to 3 children, aged 9, 12 and 14 in (your city). Call me at (your number).
- Nanny needed for two kids aged 5 and 7 30 hours per week. Schedule flexible. Call me at (your number).
Include as many details about your needs as possible in your ad. The less guesswork you leave for, the less time you have to spend filtering unsuitable applications from your email inbox or voicemail.